terça-feira, 14 de abril de 2009

What if they lived in the 60's?


Whenever I see today celebs spoting the
60's style I can't help but wonder...what if they really lived in the 60's? then I start going through pics and imagining that scenario in my head (ok I'm nuts....!lol)

Mischa Barton has been channeling the
60's style...I edited the pics of course (b&w blablabla..), to make it look like she actualy lived in the 60's!


imagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.comimagebam.com

I would have liked Mischa if she lived in the 60's....

Um comentário:

hanna disse...

cool idea for a post!! i think that about a lot of young celebs... many seem to have a 60s inspired style.
makes me think that there are more people who wish the 60s weren´t over than meets the eye!...

btw i love the twiggy outfit. was my inspiration for my outfit today!