Ok so I'm makeup addicted and I specially love 60's makeup!
We all know that makeup in the 60's was all about dramatic eyes using loads of eyeliner, mascara used heavily for full and long eyelashes...and bright matte color lipsticks!
So if you wanna try it, I sujest you follow these 6 steps:
1. Apply an eyeshadow base and then a bright eyeshadow all over the eye
2. Apply eyeliner in the sockets of your eyes and near the lash line, flicking it in the corners of the eyes
3. Apply white eyeliner in your waterline
4. Curl your eyelashes and put some false lashes
5. Apply mascara (bottom lashes too)
6. Apply a matte color lipstick
I already posted some examples of how to create some 60's looks:
Brigitte Bardot look
my version of Twiggy's look