sexta-feira, 30 de outubro de 2009


I'm sorry it took me so long to post...I've been so busy the last few weeks...

So...about Jane Birkin's concert...IT WAS AMAZING!!

She's the nicest lady!!

At some point, she was so so so close to me (I was in the second row) .....my goddd! Beautiful Jane!

Her smile has not changed one bit...when she smiles you can see the 60's Jane!

She kept talking about Serge Gainsbourg, she sang some of his songs!


Here's a small video of the concert




Oh, btw, her outfit was by her daughter Lou Doillon ;)


Here are some pictures of the concert book I bought (Jane as a little girl...how cute!!)



And of course...I bought the concert album....



...and a few days ago I also bought a Francoise Hardy album.."The Vogue Years"


2 comentários:

yoli disse...

she's beautiful

Amy Joy disse...

I love your blog is timeless unique and perfection!!!
check out my blog!!
http://fahionreporter.blogspot.com