quinta-feira, 3 de novembro de 2011


I've posted this message one too many times, but...I'm sorry for not posting in such a long time!

So much is appening in my life right now...

I'm becoming a freelance photographer, so my time is pretty much for that and my course!


I promisse I'll be good now and try to post as often as I can...

I recieved so many messages from you asking me to do so! :)

Thanks for all the love *




PS: Oh, and I changed the blog's header. I like it this way, it's more simple now...what do you think?




2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

This blog is always inspiring!
I think the new header is pretty :)

Good luck for your work!
Isa

Nicole disse...

I´m glad you started posting again, I always like your articles :).. The first design I liked better, but this is also great :)

P.S. I really love your blog, after looking through it, I fell in love with the 60's and now I'm a total 60's maniac =D