domingo, 14 de fevereiro de 2010

60's Clicks


http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/5168/000cl.png


Here's my perfect date:

He'll pick you up and take you out for dinner....



...then you'll go to a club and dance all night long...




...and kiss a lot during...;)


...by the end of the night you realize what a blast you had and how great it is just the two of you together...



Well, this perfect date is actually what happens everytime me and "my valentine" go out...I wanna shout out to the world that I'm really happy!! (lol sorry about that :P)

Happy Valentine's day everybody ;)

L*



7 comentários:

diane disse...

Love the photo from How to Steal a Million.
Happy Valentines Day lovey. xo d

inwiththe852 disse...

Love reading your blog and had to link you to my own!

Amelie's Plum Cake disse...

i. LOVE. your. blog.

Pauli disse...

i fell wiht your blog. i love 60 but more the glamorous part
xo

´´Saray´´ disse...

Such a lovely blog! I love the pictures & words and actresses in that area were way classier than the ones in Hollywood nowadays.
Greetings from Spain :)

Masha disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Masha disse...

thank you for this wonderful blog))) I like 60s and thank you for post some pictures of Sylvie)))

http://leblogdemasha.blogspot.com/